Search

541.505.3377

The natural choice for forest land real estate.

Sold Property

SOLD: SEALED BID AUCTION TIMBER SALE Forest and Timber Land Sales in Oregon

Property Details

State: Oregon

County: Lane

Nearest Community: Lorane

Total Acres: 52

Forest Acres: 52

Timber Volume: 1350 MBF

Property Zoning:

Listing Broker: Fred Sperry

Phone: 541-868-6567

Property Description

52 Acre Timber Sale; 1350 MBF - Primarily 70+/- year old Douglas-Fir.

The timber is approximately 70 years old. Douglas-fir makes up 99% of the timber. The remaining 1% is in grand fir, western hemlock and big leaf maple. Recent ice damage and blowdown prompted the decision to offer this timber sale on approximately 52 acres. Camp Murnane is owned by the Oregon Trail Council of the Boy Scouts of America. It is located approximately 15 miles southwest of Eugene in Lane County Oregon. The 119 acre camp is used by Scout troops for Scout troop camping, camporees, adult leader training, merit badge instruction and more. Click on Contour Map for the draft road use agreement. (temporary work-around) $25,000 bid deposit required prior to bid deadline.