Siletz Tree Farm West (201 ac) Forest and Timber Land Sales in Oregon
Nearest Community: Siletz
Total Acres: 201
Forest Acres: 183
Timber Volume: Variable age classes 11-32
Property Zoning: Timber Conservation (TC)
Listing Broker: Fred Sperry / Bill Marre
Phone: (541) 868-6567 / (503) 260-8509
Very highly productive timber land!
44% site class I! 91% site class II and better! A property of this quality does come available often. The age class distribution is very favorable for a periodic flow of income. This is a great opportunity for the tree farmer of any size.
The mix of species (Douglas-fir, western hemlock, spruce and red alder) is very favorable for the site. There is a 36 acre plantation of 26 year-old red alder that looks great! It's an ideal site for alder.
Roads are rocked allowing year around access.
Sleep better at night knowing that at least some of your portfolio is constantly growing in size and value! Trees just keep growing no matter what craziness goes on in the stocks and bonds world.
Contact Fred Sperry or Bill Marre for access instructions.
- SLC Siletz West Aerial Photo
- SLC Siletz West Contour Map
- SLC Vicinity SiletzE SiletzW SamsCk
- AgeClass Charts Siletz West
- Siletz West Age Class Map
- SIletz West Site Class Chart
- Site Class-Siletz West Map
- Type Map - Siletz West
- Catalog Rpt - Siletz West
- Size Class by Species Rpt - Siletz West
- Stand Table - Siletz West
- Stocked NonStocked Rpt - Siletz West